От 1 юли всички влакове по линията Пловдив - Димитровград могат да се движат със 160 км/ч. Това каза министър Ивайло Московскипо време на официалното откриване на жп отсечката. Така скоростта по железопътната линия става до 160 км/ч за пътнически влакове, 200 км/ч за влакове с накланящи се кошове и 120 км/ч за товарни влакове.
Нови 32 км от трасето на Лот 2 на автомагистрала "Тракия" бе открит за движение днес, 1 юли. Лентата на новата отсечка бе прерязана от президента Росен Плевнелиев, премиера Бойко Борисов и еврокомисаря за регионалната политика Йоханес Хан.
There are a number of advantages that arise from using a hybrid car over a conventional vehicle. The rising cost of fuel is a big issue for a number of people especially in present times and people are constantly looking for alternative ways of saving money. Some use fuel replacements but others make the smarter decision to cut down on their need for fuel by using a hybrid car. Hybrid cars use small gasoline engines combined with an electric motor which reduces the amount of fuel used, lowering the cost of running a car as well as lowering the gas emissions released into the atmosphere.
The biggest advantage of using hybrid cars is the effect they have on pollution levels. They can dramatically reduce the amount of gas emissions released and provide both an economically and environmentally friendly machine. The growing technologies of hybrid cars hold many advantages over conventional vehicles as they are becoming more and more affordable and the results in emissions can only improve as time goes on. Although the effects on the environment are excellent most people think that the advantage of using hybrid cars is the amount of gas which is regularly saved. Manufacturers are constantly researching ways of improving the efficiency of hybrid cars making them the car to watch in the future as the benefits steadily improve.
There are a number of economic advantages to using hybrid cars, the most popular being the amount of money that can be saved on gas. This is hugely important especially during times of rising gas prices and due to the fact that the lack of fuel supplies will drive up prices in the future, preparation for this is essential. This is how hybrid cars can be of an advantage economically as they are extremely fuel efficient and provide lifetime savings on the use of gasoline.
Other economic advantages of using hybrid cars are the number of tax credits available for owners of hybrid cars. There are many financial incentives geared towards influencing the public to use these environmentally friendly cars and people should take advantage of them while they can. A tax rebate can be just the thing to persuade car owners to switch to hybrid cars as they are now a smarter option that is constantly being updated to improve the efficiency even further and provide even more savings.
When you next go on vacation the best way to explore a new country is by car. Renting a car allows you to sightsee at your own pace to tourist spots of your own choice. You can easily rent cars from car rental services, but there are certain things you should keep in mind when you are renting a car abroad.
- It is a good idea to make all arrangements from the USA itself before you embark on your vacation. If you rent directly in a foreign land the language and cultural barriers, the foreign currency conversion rates, unfamiliar rental rules and other differences may utterly confuse you. Instead if you rent right from your home country, you are more likely to catch the hidden costs such as late penalties, gas charges and others.
- Make sure your billing starts right from the time of the drop-off. Remember, there are agencies that charge on a full 24-hour basis, even if you use the car for lesser hours per day. Avoid these types of car rental agencies.
- There are various types of discounts that are available on car rentals internationally. For example, the frequent flyer discount, credit card discount, AAA discount or senior citizen discount etc. are the most common type of car rental discounts. Insist on getting the discounts if you qualify for them.
- When you are booking in advance, consider the prospective size of your luggage and the number of people traveling with you. In case the luggage and the size of your group are small you can consider a smaller car. But if you feel you are going to travel with a big group or have big or quite a few luggages, then book a roomier car.
- You should carry an international driving permit with you. It is recognized by some 150 countries. However you must be at least 18 years old to obtain an international driving permit. In the USA, two agencies are authorized to issue the document: the American Automobile Association and the American Automobile Touring Alliance.
- Do not expect to rent a luxurious or automatic car in other countries as you would expect to rent back home. For example, if you rent a car of European make, there is a high possibly that you have to drive a manual stick shift car. However, since you are not familiar with your way around in a foreign city it is better that you insist on renting an automatic car even though it comes at a higher price tag.
So you see, driving in the foreign land is much more than laughing about driving on the wrong side of the road! Be prepared and carry the right documents for safe and happy driving abroad.